Friday, April 18, 2008

Last of the Desert Commandos

With this batch I have finished the last of the British Desert Commandos…. I don’t think I’ll be adding anymore anytime soon. Brigade Games has some nice looking SAS jeeps in 28mm, as do a couple others along with some LRDG trucks (S&S, Chieftain Models).

Brigade’s ”Desert Commando Jeep Patrol” looks awful tempting… (Been thinking about picking up the Rat Patrol Boxed set).

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are all from Artizan Designs

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably some more 28mm WW2 stuff… it’s been awful tempting to work on these as, for the most part, I have very few left to paint and have no intention of adding to them at any point in the near future…. Well… anymore FIGURES – I’d like to pick up a couple of tanks at some point…

Amanda and the kids are off to Windsor for the next week and a half so this weekend I thought I might try to get a bunch of the Stock Taking finished up before I get cracking on all my assigned house fixin’ duties!

No comments:

Post a Comment