Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dang....

So... I dropped my camera on the sidewalk on the weekend... and I sort of got it to work for a day or two by holding the lens in place (as it came out crooked when I turned it on). But now it seems to be totally effed.... So no pics until I get a new one. 

I can tell you that I finished up enough stands of my new Canadians for a second company. These lads I painted in the camo smocks of the Canadian Airborne Regiment. 

I also cranked out another nine of John's descent figures. I'll borrow Amanda's camera to take a pic of the whole bunch when I finish off the last couple. 

This is pretty boring without pics, huh? Guess I better get a new camera sooner rather than later... or figure out how to use Amanda's fancy new camera... 

No comments:

Post a Comment