Thursday, October 2, 2008

…and Here They Are

Here they are all painted up. (pretty quick when I’m motivated, eh?). As I mentioned in the Previous Post. These are a couple of figures from Copplestone Casting’s Future Wars pack FW21 Citizen Militia 2.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)



Both are for Amanda’s characters in different campaigns on Savage Saturday. The one on the left, in the woodland camo BDU pants, is for our current Savaged Twilight:2000 game – Lt. Sara Fisher, S2 (Intelligence Officer) for 2nd Brigade, 5 Infantry Division (Mechanized).The onther one, in the tigerstripe pants would be for a Tour of Darkness campaign. Obviously not a part of the U.S. Army at the time (at least not is a combat trade) she would probably be some sort of C.I.A. or Phoenix Program operative (The Phoenix Program in ToD is quite entirely different from the historical one, so anything could be possible…).

Whoops, I just realizd I forgot to paint on the camo face/body paint I had planned to do on the one on the right (as all my other Vietnam LRRP/Special Forces are). But that is easily remedied!

No comments:

Post a Comment