Monday, April 19, 2010

Explorers and Investigators


A couple more Pulp Adventure types rolling off the workbench.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These chaps are from Pulp Figures “Yukon Peril” line. I’m thinking they might come in handy when I run Beyond the Mountains of Madness or Trail of Tsathogghua on Savage Saturday.


This lot is all from Artizan Designs Thrilling Tales line. I’ve had them for a while, as with the ones above, and just finally getting around to painting them (because I’ve started running pulpy adventures again). I gotta say some of these are great figures and a load of fun to paint! I am exceptionally pleased with how the plaid skirt turned out.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a few more Pulp Adventurers on the workbench along with some WW2 Russians and Fallschirmjägers… I think it’ll be the Russians and some Pulp Adventurers rolling off first… I’ve prepped and primed the Fallschirmjäger, but since then have mostly just been eyeing them with trepidation – despite the fact that I am keeping them at the very front of the painting desk… I’m sure once I get going on them all will be fine…

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing painting speed! Also love your paintingtechnique!

    Greets,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the HBC parka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hudson Bay Company blanket coat—very nice touch. I've long admired these Artizan pulp figures, but I must restrain myself.

    ReplyDelete