Friday, October 29, 2010

What to do... What to do...?

Well I've been re-basing and painting a few new figures for my AK-47 Republic armies... The re-basing has put more figures on a base ans so I'm having to paint up quite a few extras to be able to field two formations. When I actually have some units completed I'll post some pics.

Of course then I was looking at Stephen Thomson's finished WW2 forces this morning and have a hankering to get back to the 28mm WW2 stuff and just finish it up before moving on to other things (as I had been planning to do - and doing a good job of sticking to it - for... well... most of this year...)

Oh and Bob's Pretty Pikemen got me thinking about my ECW stuff waiting in the wings...

Urrrrr....

Okay... finish AK-47 armies... THEN finish 28mm WW2... THEN I'll have to think about what to do next... probably something DBA/HOTT related, though perhaps some of it's variants covering the English Civil War or Seven Years War.

Too much fun stuff to paint, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment