Monday, October 24, 2011

ECW Pikeman Casualty


An English Civil War pikeman casualty marker…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The figure is from Dixon Miniatures.

Painted orange to go with my orange Regiment of Foote.

I’ve been sick the last couple days… haven’t been getting much of anything done… bleh….

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I don’t know. I’m kind if in the mood to mix it up and do a few little one-off things… characters… generals… casualty markers… that sort of thing…

Gah… I wish I could just sleep for three days…

7 comments:

  1. I hope you aren't as ill as your casualty marker which looks the part. Dixon do have some treasures in their range.

    Get well soon.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed in considerably better health that this casualty figure! Thanks Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Is he gonna be a marker or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray - yes! When taking pics for my game reports I usually put out some sort of dead marker to show where stands have been removed - wither something specific to the army (like this) or a generic grim reaper..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice miniature, you really produce some very good results at a great rate. Yes, ECW, mmmmmmmmm.
    Hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice marker Tim. Best wishes on your recovery.

    ReplyDelete