Saturday, December 31, 2011

Great War British


This is the last of the stuff I’ll be getting done this year. I have a bunch of othe stuff that’ll be done over the next week, but nuthin else I’m finishing in the next few hours, so…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are early Great War British from Renegade Miniatures.


Here they with the rest of the unit.

I have one more gun and crew and another two units of Scots then this collection is done (for the time being….).

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

There is a large and varied lot sitting on my workbench at the moment… Dark Age Normans… Ancient Greek… Great War British and Canadians… 1812 British and Militia… Which will be the first that I complete in 2012…? Guess you’ll just have to stay tuned to find out!

5 comments:

  1. NIce job--you dod very tidy work with the rifles. A busy year for you, both with the paint brush and the credit card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures!! I'll look forward to the 1812 figures!
    Have a great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying your Great War stuff. Very good work.Happy New Year Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question about WW I 28 MM, what system to you guys use for it? I've been looking for WW I and likely a separate WW II skirmish level rulesets and haven't found one yet. Again looking for something at or below the platoon level, with rules for vehicles, etc. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. For larger actions I use a modified version of Contemptible Little Armies - it's actually a mash up of Chris Peers' Ever Victorious Armies and Contemptible Little Armies.

    For anything skirmishy I use Savage Worlds.

    ReplyDelete