Thursday, October 4, 2012

Soviets in NBCD Gear


A few more moderns…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


These are a few Soviets in NBCD Gear from Eureka Miniatures. I picked up a couple samples with the French I recently ordered. I think I’ll have to order a platoon of them soon.

…and maybe some Americans in MOPP gear… 

But first I must finish up my French!?


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

The French. (Or, as the case may be, foreigners fighting FOR the French…)

7 comments:

  1. Very nice figures, you can almost smell the chemicals around them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I love the smell of nerve gas in the morning. It's got that... deathly smell... nothing else like it... Smells like... victory!?

      Delete
  2. Nice work Tim. Lots of possible uses for those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Brian!

      Indeed... I was thinking they might do well as not-so-distant future "hard" sci-fi troops... Or perhaps troops of some "Rogue State" in a "Guess What? We DO Have Weapons of Mass Destruction - And Here They Are!" sort of scenario!

      Delete
  3. Very nice, the stuff nightmares are made of.

    ReplyDelete