Monday, December 31, 2012

Fire Fighters


One last “last minute” painting update…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


These are the last of the Mega Miniatures fire fighters I started a while back. Now I have 19 of them… (it was a pack of 20 and there was one paramedic in the pack – which I don’t think I’ve painted yet…). Not the prettiest figures on close inspection. But on the tabletop, surrounded by zombies, it’ll be clear what they’re supposed to be.

Now if only I could find some cheapie fire trucks for them…

I know, I know… the base isn’t done… but I’m giving this one away to Curt and he likes doing his own basing – which I totally get, as that way there is something that ties everything together… I’m not in his painting challenge but I thought I’d send along a ronin for his collection anyway…

The figure is actually a Unicorn Clan Hero from AEG’s Legend of the Five Rings Clan War series.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Plans for next year…? I guess that’d require formulating some sort of plan…

Maybe some pictures of the buildings I’ve been working on…? 

4 comments:

  1. Exellent work on all of these - impressive production level too. That's a great looking samurai - Curt should be very happy with him. Happy New Year, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Tim, I'm sure Curt's gonna love the Samurai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Tim. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But on the tabletop, surrounded by zombies, it’ll be clear what they’re supposed to be."
    Victims? Lunch? ;-)

    Nice work mate. Good to see the fire service getting some love. Great work on the samurai too. I really must get started on that...

    ReplyDelete