Sunday, April 19, 2015

Last of the French and Japanese (for now…)


Just finishing up a few last French and Japanese...

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Last of the French – to finish up my Early War French Infantry Platoon – all figures are from Bolt Action Miniatures/Warlord Games.


A few more Japanese - that didn’t make it into the post about my complete Imperial Japanese Army for Bolt Action post (because they hadn’t quite arrived yet). This gives me a spare officer for… whatever… (Perhaps I could call him a Kempeitai Political Officer..?). The LMG team makes it so I can field three later war mixed sections for both of the platoons. Figures are also from Bolt Action Miniatures/Warlord Games.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

French Infantry Platoon for Bolt Action! 

4 comments: