Friday, September 4, 2015

Snow Leopard and others

Not a terribly productive week so far in the miniature-painting department. I’ve been trying to get to sleep earlier and get up earlier and go for bike rides with The Boy before Amanda has to leave for work… Mostly it's just making me tired... 

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Snow Leopard… sort of… I’ve been trying to get a few things done to use as wandering monsters in Frostgrave, but so far I’ve only got this “snow leopard” done (It’s actually an old AEG Lioness figure from their Legends of the Five Rings Clan War range)… Not really shaggy enough to be a real snow leopard – but hopefully no one will be looking close enough to notice


English Civil War infantrymen from Old Glory.

I realized just after posting this that I'd completely neglected to put grass on their bases!? THAT's how tired I am. 


Barrel from the Reaper Miniatures Bones II Kickstarter. I have a pile of Renedra Barrels to assemble and paint as well… I can’t decide whether  I should do them individually (as this one) or glue them together in stacks on a base to use as a larger terrain feature or barricade…?


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Bunch of folks coming over tomorrow evening for Skirmish Saturday – so hopefully Sunday morning I’ll be able to post a report of that action. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Tim. The leopard is especially well done.
    I too am tired, moving to a schedule where I'm getting up earlier to get to the gym (and maybe 20 minutes painting) before work. Naps are good, but they don't get anything painted.
    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely leopard. I have three of the models from that blister painted up to assist Catwoman when I get god superhero bug again.

    ReplyDelete